Tuesday, July 17, 2012

A 'No Energy' Update



I just wanted to do a quick bullet point update to let you know that I am still alive (the pre-op diet hasn't killed me... yet). For some reason, I have absolutely no energy today, so the idea of typing an actual post makes me want to curl into a ball and cry (my beauty blog is being neglected). 


* I don't seem to be craving 'real food' as much as usual, although I don't seem to have an appetite for anything. I am working on shake #2 for the day (i only drank 1/2 of the first one), and I will be happy if I am able to finish it (shake #3 is not happening). 


* My mom made me a new shake for breakfast. It was a vanilla meal replacement shake combined with some raspberry crystal light powder. It reminded me a lot of really sweet pink chocolate. It wasn't bad, but I think I will save it for my evening (or dessert) shake tomorrow. 


* I managed to get out of the house today. My family went boating and I decided to join. At first I really regretted my decision as a rocking boat and a queasy stomach don't go together very well, but once I got into the nice cool water, I felt a lot better. 


* My energy level is at an all time low. I had a shower today and was seriously out of breath by the end of it. Everyone keeps talking about how much energy I will have once I am in ketosis, but so far it has not happened. 


* My mom bought me some ketosticks (basically you pee on them and then see if you are in ketosis). Last night, my stick said I was between 'small' and 'medium' (whatever that means), but this morning it said there was no trace of ketosis. Everyone says I will feel amazing once I reach it. I hope they are right. 


xx
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment